I’m Not Bragging.. I’m Interviewing for a Job!
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Licensed in Washington State full time for over 22 years
- Licensed Managing Broker
- Member of the National Association of Realtors which is bound by the Code Of Ethics. Agents that don’t belong are not held accountable to higher standards to the consumer.
- CRS Designated (Council of Residential Specialists). Only 12% of agents nationwide have earned this continuing education designation! This is the highest level and most respected designation available for Realtors to earn.
- GRI Designated (Graduate of Realtor Institute). Only 26% of agents nationwide have earned this continuing education designation!
- SRES Designated (Senior Real Estate Specialist) Only 10% of agents nationwide have earned this.
- Top 5% in my office for production. Multiple prestigious company awards!
- Specialize in Listing and Marketing for the Seller side of the business!
- Specialize in working with Expired Listings and troubleshooting why their home didn’t sell.
- Specialize in working with For Sale By Owners and educating them how I can actually net them more!
- I spend many hours per month studying market statistics and trends so sellers can price their home right the first time, which saves YOU more money and time in the long run!
- I use Response Marketing that’s much more effective than traditional Image Marketing.
- Focus on broader Internet Marketing so your home will be on MORE home search websites.
- I put a large emphasis on marketing My Listings to Real Estate Agents. There are 2,000 agents that work our area on a regular basis. Doesn’t it make sense that the odds are 2,000 to 1 against me that one of them will beat me to finding the buyer for your home?
- I provide multiple Satisfaction and Performance Guarantees which make it Risk Free to work with me.
- My original list price compared to final sales price percentage is 99.20%. The average in the Multiple Listing Service is 2.3% lower. On a 300k home, on average YOU would net $6900.00 more working with me! I basically pay for myself!
- My Average Days On Market Statistic is 44 days. Average Multiple Listing Service time is 118 days. On average YOU could save two mortgage payments! That’s more money in your pocket from a quicker sale!
- My percentage of listings that actually sells is 91%. Average Multiple Listing Service listings sell 67% of the time. In this market, your choice of agent could determine if your house sells at all!